Sunday 17 April 2011

LUSH American Cream Conditioner!

Hello once again! So this is the review I promised on American Cream by LUSH. So you have probably noticed that I don't take my own photos of the product. I have tried to take pictures of them before but they have come out awful and you cant see what the actual product is like. So I'm sorry about that.
American cream is the best smelling conditioner EVER! I cant smell the strawberries and i can only faintly smell vanilla but it also smells a bit like laundry, I cant really describe it. According to the lush website and the bottle this is a double strength conditioner. I'm not sure about that. In the bottle it is very thick, i thought it would be nice and thick on my hair and it would drink up the conditioner nicely. It didn't. Once i had put a bit in my hair it disappeared. I felt like i had to keep putting more and more on to get my hair covered with conditioner. It felt the same as I washed it out, like there was nothing there. But when i got out of the shower it was so so easy to brush through my hair without getting caught in knots. I was really impressed and like Big shampoo the scent lasts until you wash your hair again. I absolutely love this conditioner and it pairs great with Big shampoo. I would love to know if you have tried any other conditioner from LUSH and if they are any good. Also have any of you tried their solid shampoos? I would love to try them but I'm a bit worried that they wont be very good. Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading :D

LushCosmeticsLover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback, questions or views? Post them here, but please dont be rude, thank you.