Sunday 29 May 2011

L'Oreal Paris Lash Architect 4D Mascara (Black)


Hi! Haven't blogged in a while, but yesterday i went to my supermarket in the mind of getting a new mascara as mine was a little old. I was going to repurchase the Loreal collegan plus (black) mascara because i LOVE it but i thought i would give their new one a try -The Lash Architect 4D- as i had read some reviews and they were all good. I bought this at Tesco for £7.99 as it was having a introductory offer. So your probably thinking, what is 4D? It is supposedly meant to give you volumized, lengthened, textured and curved lashes. I have to say that once again Loreal have impressed me. I'm not sure it 'texturises' my lashes but it does curve, lengthen and volumize them very well. Its a good black.. If that makes any sense! You can also get it in brown. The brush I'm not to sure on though, I never know which way to hold it because every way you look at it, it looks different, but that might just be me, lol.I like the packaging, it looks very sleek and shiny on my shelf :). I don't like the way the wand handle is made though. Because it is triangular it is quite awkward to hold, but i can live with that. I would recommend this to everyone and I would definitely repurchase. Also, please click older posts if you want to ready any other reviews :)

LushCosmeticsLover :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I've read your blog and your reviews are actually quite good :) I know you only have maybe 4 or so followers, but keep trying. & Of course keep up the good work. Well, i'm going to awkwardly leave this comment...Bye

    ReplyDelete

Have any feedback, questions or views? Post them here, but please dont be rude, thank you.