Sunday 20 March 2011

Benefits Some Kind-a Gorgeous Lite

Hi! I know I'm doing a lot of reviews in one go but I'm just so excited to have my first ever blog. So this is going to be a review on Benefits Some Kind-a Gorgeous Lite.Lets start with the packaging, now all of benefits products packaging is so so cute. This one is in the shape of a record which i think is a really unique idea and one of the main reasons that I'm drawn to benefits products is because of the packaging. Now i got the lite version of this foundation because i have quite pale skin. The sponge that comes with it is okay if you have nothing else or need a touch up but it is not the best because i think it soaks up most of the foundation before it reaches your face! So i use benefits foundation brush. I have to say that it is very easy to put on because of the liquid-powder formula. It glides on easily with the brush and then leaves you face feeling nice and soft. The foundation is not thick at all, if you want a good thick coverage then this is not for you. This foundation give a light coverage which is why it is called the 'foundation faker'. It is quite thin and didn't take me long to hit the pan on the bottom which i was quite disappointed about. I have super oily skin and it isn't very good with coping with it, it doesn't keep me matte and within an hour my face will look like a oil slick. But when i have had dry patches on my face it is even worse, the foundation sticks to your dry patches and shows them up really badly. Apart from not being able to cope with my oily face very well i think this is a really good foundation but is a bit pricey for what your getting. Thanks for reading! :)

LushCosmeticsLover

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I had a mini version of this and hated it - it looked orange as I am so pale (mac nc15) -

    I also had a mini that gal and a full size that gal - and the formulas were so different - so many the formula would have been different if Id have got the full size 1 =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why dont you go to a benefit shop or counter and ask them to do a little tester on you, instead of paying for it and hating it again :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest im sooo lazy id litrally just have to find my self at the counter again lol - I love lush tooo =_) sometimes lol when they are not being big headed =) Have u seen the lush collection pic i have on my blog - I dont have all them products now - that was when i was lush crazy - what other reveiws do u have coming up - ive just done a redken anti snap reveiw if u wanted a peek... and i have a 160 pounds avon haul coming up april 15th ... =) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, thats one big Avon haul! Im going to be doing some more Lush, the enzymion cream and the lip scrubs, and some more benefit, hello flawless and dandelion blusher are on their way and a few bits and bobs inbetween:D and which blog is your collection on? I cant spot it on them :L xx

    ReplyDelete

Have any feedback, questions or views? Post them here, but please dont be rude, thank you.