Sunday 20 March 2011

L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Plus Black Mascara

So i have had this mascara for quite a long time now. Usually when i get a mascara i use it for a week, think it is rubbish and never use it again but this mascara is amazing. It does give extra volume like it says and coats every single one of my lashes. I love the packaging of this mascara, it looks very professional. The wand is very easy to hold as it has a large handle which has been squared so it is very easy to hold and is very precise. The actual brush is very big. It is the biggest mascara brush i have ever used and really does grab all my lashes. The brush curves in the middle which i think really helps completely coat the lashes. The brush can get a bit clumpy at times but they if your careful you can avoid getting clumpy eyelashes.  I have got quite long eyelashes and find this fairly easy to apply although i do sometimes get smudges on my eyelid. The colour black actually is black. I find with allot of other mascaras they say black but it is more of a gray. This mascara really does give me volume and makes my eyelashes look huge. People always compliment me when I'm wearing this mascara. I have to say this is the best mascara that i have ever tried and i think i will be sticking to it for a while. Hope you enjoyed reading.

LushCosmeticsLover

1 comment:

  1. thanks for commenting! good luck with blogging, I love it here x

    ReplyDelete

Have any feedback, questions or views? Post them here, but please dont be rude, thank you.