Friday 18 March 2011

My First Post!

Hi!
So this is my first post on my new blog. This is very exciting for me, haha! So this blog is going to be a very informal blog with a new post every so often. I will most probably be reviewing stuff in most of my posts, if not reviewing them, just letting you know about them. Since i am into all beauty products and such, my posts will be mainly on beauty products. Right at this point i am into all things made by LUSH cosmetics (http://www.lush.com/) so for the first few posts i expect i will be posting about lush, most probably! Well i hope i can get better at this blogging thing because reading this over, its not the best blog i have ever seen. Thanks for reading!

LushCosmeticsLover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any feedback, questions or views? Post them here, but please dont be rude, thank you.